Avengers AU - Thor & Loki hear Tony coming.
“The movie is about…as he struggles to find an identity in the modern world, his old life is slipping away - is hanging on by a thread. Peggy doesn’t remember him… and she’ll be dead soon. She’s the last remnant of his past. And Sam happens to find his way into his life, so now he’s slowly meeting a new friend, he’s gaining a trust with Widow…so the movie is about a journey for him as he finds new elements in the modern world to emotionally attach himself to. The cruel twist is that, the Winter Soldier shows up…and it’s like the past punching him in the face.” — Joe Russo [x]
Christopher Eccleston shows off one of his hidden talents as he rocks Top of the Pops to its knees in the role of Strayman!
Its called the Death Waltz, and was written as a joke but people have attempted it on piano.
Saxes move downstage.
SWEET JESUS CLICK THAT
LET ME TELL YOU MY FEELINGS ABOUT FAERIE’S AIRE AND DEATH WALTZ
- the very top says “Arranged by Accident” and “based on a Cro-magnon skinning chant”
- treble clefs and bass clefs in wonky positions
- now I’m not formally trained, but even I can see this is nigh unplayable
- I mean seriously this makes no sense
- is that a freaking roller coaster of notes near the middle?
- RELEASE THE PENGUINS
- like a New Orleans concertina choir
- Play ball!
- “Hey, hey, hey-o, ho hey!”
- at the bottom: “only 16 players”, “continue swimming motion”, “moon-walk”, “balance your chair on 2 legs”
- GONG DUET
- during the performance players will be instructed to tune their instruments, light explosives, “add bicycle”, sell a mute, “remove cattle from stage”, untie a slip knot and “Drive it!”, among other things
- LIKE A DIRIGIBLE
- this is what a hypothetical live performance of this thing would look like
- (opt. shoe horn)
- Sadly John Stump, the composer, passed away in 2006 :(
Tiny starfishes I captured in the aquariums of Artis Royal Zoo, Amsterdam
[on diversity in media] I think its social responsibility. I think it’s our responsibility to stand up and say what we want. It think if you look at television in the past two years, it’s becoming the decade of the female. Like, all these new shows with female leads. Even if you look at television, as well as cable, as well as films, there’s been a resurgence, as far as the leading woman in Hollywood, which is great. And I think we’re also at the point now…you know, it’s interesting…x
This will never not be funny